The aim of the application is to clarify all the issues connected to smoking and to help a person to overcome dependence.
2 main work modes:
– “Smoking” mode
– “Health” mode
A few ways to add smoked cigarettes:
– “Smoke” fast button
– button with timer recording the time of one cigarette smoking
– adding cigarettes with Smoking Diary with accurate time indication
Data panel on the main screen displays the most up-to-date information in real time mode.
You can display the very data you need on this panel.
The Smoking Diary displays amount of cigarettes smoked per day and allows to add, edit and remove records about smoking.
Goal section allows to set cigarettes day limit, minimum time between smokes and planned smoking quit date. Goals will help you to quit this habit step by step. Notification system will inform you on the possibility of smoking a cigarette or on the moment when you finally need to quit smoking.
A few active goals interact together and if e.g. you have reached the cigarettes day limit as per one goal, the other one will inform you that you have to wait till the next morning to smoke again.
2 simple widgets (light and dark);
2 Pro widgets (light and dark);
Advanced Pro widget (dark), with a smoke timer.
Simple widget allows to list a smoke without opening the main application, displays an amount of smoked cigarettes per day and time passed from the latest smoke.
Pro widget allows to list cigarettes and displays the same data as the main screen of the application.
Both widgets interact with the set goals and will help you to control smoking according to your needs.
Analytics display shows all the data about smoking for the chosen period of time:
– amount of cigarettes smoked
– average rate of the cigarettes smoked
– A diagram, graphically showing all the cigarettes smoked, with moving average displaying smoking dynamics
– A round diagram showing the percentage ratio of the smoked cigarette brands
– amount spent on cigarettes
– time spent on cigarettes
– tar and nicotine inhaled
– how many cigarette brands you have smoked
– how much time one cigarette is smoked
– how often you smoke
– how much time has passed since the last cigarette smoked
– maximum time without cigarette smoking
– how many times you tried to quit
– all the data connected to the mail goals
Options screen offers a lot of features:
– selection of user’s currency, new day start setup option
– managing the cigarettes brand list, with possibility to add, edit and delete (the application database contains more than 400 cigarette brands with the preset data on the tar and nicotine content)
– managing the main screen allowing to set the data displayed on the screen
Goals section allows to set new goals connected to the smoking for better process control
Data section where you can reset all the false data and statistics for the defined time period and also export and import statistics
– feedback screen, where you can ask developer any question or send them comments
Help system shows all main application working issues and makes hints concerning all the smoking information displayed
Information about what happens to the body and mind of a person who quit nicotine, is showed by the Events System in “Health” mode.
Fixed bug of export/import statistics in Android version >= 6.
Pro Features Unlocked