The best way to learn english is reading english literature. But the main problem while reading foreign literature is unknown words in the text. In the app “Smart Book” you can easy translate them by one touch.
Also, while translation , you not always understand context or some speech turnover perfectly well.
The app gives opportunity to see the author’s translation of any paragraph by one touch. The parallel text is easy read and translate. Any unknown word you can add in the built-in dictionary to repeat. Bookmarks, change fonts, sizes, colors, and other settings for easy reading.
Statistics of your daily use and ratings for comparisons between other users. There is daily expanding library of books. Also, you can download any book in the format fb2. Fb2 reader open any English book, and you can translate it as well as the built-in ones.
“Smart Book” supports English, Russian, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, Spanish, Estonian, Finnish, French, Italian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Slovak, Swedish, Turkish, Tatar and Ukrainian languages.
– Ability to purchase premium account to unlock all paid functions
– Added the ability to select fonts
– Added the ability to translate fragments of text
– Some settings are transferred directly to the reading screen
– 5 new books added to the site
– The Mysterious Island – Jules Verne
– Three in the Boat, Not Counting the Dogs – Jerome K. Jerome
– Winnie the Pooh and Everything, Everything, Everyone – Alexander Milne
– I, the Robot – Isaac Asimov
– The Burden of the Passion of Man – William Somerset Maugham